PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Edge’s success can be attributed to its “partnership” approach to client relations. We recognize the vital needs of our customers and deliver services accordingly. This overarching focus guides everything we do.
Delivering services efficiently, safely and in compliance with environmental regulations is crucial to the success, cost savings and well-being of Edge and its clients.
Culture of Safety
Edge is committed to the absolute safety and well-being of its employees, clients and all who come in contact with the work we do. This commitment to safety starts at the top with policy initiatives and planning to promote a “Culture of Safety” with a Zero Incident/Accident Goal. Edge’s Safety program targets the creation and maintenance of safe construction/drilling environments, and has resulted in record low OSHA Incident Rates and EMR’s within the industry.
At Edge, health and safety protection strategies are incorporated into the following programs:
- New employee orientation
- Formal classroom safety training
- Onsite “tail gate” safety meetings
- Substance and alcohol abuse programs
- Pre-project site hazard identification/analysis
- Accident/Near miss investigation
- Safety performance reviews/ inspections/ audits
- Employee empowerment
- SafeLand Training
- Driver Training
- Mobile training classroom for onsite training